We do occasionally update this Policy so please do return & review this Policy from time to time.
Information We Collect
In running & operating this website we may collect & process certain data & information relating to you & your use of this site. This data & information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website & the pages & resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data & other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing or website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive & then stored there & transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website & the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes.
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, & service or product changes that may affect our website.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods & services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
Astral Sound And Light will not pass any information to third parties.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure & therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically & transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company & its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business & or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud reduction & minimise credit risks.
Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please note that any request for this information may be subject to payment of £10 which covers our administrative costs. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.